Can't see the form? Try these tips below:
- Attempt opening in an Incognito Window or Browser
- Enable 3rd party cookies
- Safari: Enable 3rd party cookies and prevent cross-site tracking disabled.
- Chrome: Enable 3rd party cookies
If you continue to have issues, please reach out to Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is an avatar? It should be a photo of yourself to add to your profile. You are not required to upload an avatar.
- Go to "Safari"
- Click "Preferences" and the Preference box will pop up.
- Click the hand on the "Privacy" section.
- Uncheck "website tracking" to prevent cross-site tracking.
- Uncheck "Cookies and website data" to block all cookies.
- Close out of the settings and try it again by reopening a new Safari browser.
- If that does not work, try an incognito window or a different browser.
- Go to "Chrome" in the top menu.
- Select "Preferences" and the preference box will open up.
- Click "Privacy and security" in the left-hand column.
- Expand "Cookies and other site data."
- Select "Allow cookies" so the circle is filled to allow cookies.
- Find "Send a "Do not track" request with your browsing traffic" and slide it to "on."
- Close out of the settings, and re-try.
- If it doesn't work, open a incognito window or use a different browser.